Thursday, July 21, 2011

toxic

I never had a camera. We had one, an old one, but I hate that its limited by the film. I'm saving up for a good one, I think I've saved enough for a simple digicam but I'm too foolish and hopeful the real good ones would dramatically drop their prices. So I was stuck at borrowing my friends' cameras. Oh, and I can't believe it--how some people take their awesome cameras (jaw-dropping specs) for granted. I would prolly go gaga, quit engineering and travel the world once I got one.


I was always bad at directions. Our family travels a lot but I'm more concerned with seeing every possible detail in the sceneries that we pass rather than how many times we turned, where to take the turn etc. Haha. I remember me and my dad having an agreement that I would be a lousy driver, he gave up tutoring me. 


The world's going on and on so fast, I want it to stop. I want to go to places, take shots of the trees, the animals, the buildings, the people... Just sitting somewhere with a nice view with nothing on my mind, no pressure, no noise.. it's just me-- enjoying the sight. Wouldn't that be wonderful?


No comments: